Day two went well. Today I posted the podcast that I made with my group to my page on podbean.com. It seemed like a lengthy process, but once I reviewed the steps on my own, I finally understood. Even though I was successful at posting my podcast, it is still not one of my favorite topics.
I also learned about some of the basic features of Windows Movie Maker, and worked with another different group of interns to create a movie about professional dress. I really enjoyed using Movie Maker and hope that I will get the chance to use it in the classroom. I was a little disappointed because I thought that there would be more material covered, but was still glad to learn and become involved while doing so.
Even though there were some technical difficulties, I still had a great day. It taught me what is and is not appropriate in a professional setting, as well as how to deal with problems and to have a second plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment